Dates & Times:
Mar. 20-21, 2021;
All sessions are 1pm-5pm EST.
Explore Your Edges.
Yoga Nidra is a unique approach to guided relaxation, meditation, dreamwork, and emotional processing that can be practiced with little or no yogic experience, yet it encompasses the full breadth of transformative psychology and meditative insight.
Yoga Nidra is typically “delivered” to a group by a trained instructor, though it may also be employed in a one-on-one setting, or practiced as a powerful self-healing ritual (for example, in place of or as an adjunct to coaching, psychotherapy, energy work, etc.).
Ultimately, Yoga Nidra may become the foundation of your spiritual practice and journey of self-discovery.
New for 2021, our comprehensive, 60-hour online training is designed for both personal and professional practitioners, including teachers, clinicians, creatives and explorers of consciousness. The training will empower you to guide others should you so choose, and to discover the essence of Yoga Nidra for yourself.
The Training Features:
• 30 hours of live instruction and practice via Zoom divided over five modules
• 10 hours of previously recorded sessions from a recent Level I training
• 20 hours of at-home practices, assigned readings, check-ins, and self-study
• A One-on-One session with Dr. Nick
• Lifetime access to all recordings
• A comprehensive training manual (.pdf) featuring multiple scripts and a wealth of information
• A Certificate of Completion and 60 Yoga Alliance CE hours
NEW STUDENTS USE CODE “808” AND SAVE $500!
For More Information or to Register